April 29, 2015

Arizona Adventures

I have this best friend of mine who happens to 
live across the country and I never get to see her.
It had been 3 years since the last time we saw each other, not okay
and we finally reunited randomly in Arizona for a quick visit, YAY!
We had a blast running around and taking pictures of everything we possibly could
It is crazy how so many years have passed and yet it seems like 
we haven't spent a day apart; we will be bestie forevsies haha. 
I also got to visit my sweet sweet Grandma, she will be turning 99 this year.
We spent the day talking about life and family
and she took me around the house, giving the backstory of each photograph she had.
Seeing my dad when he was young never gets old haha.
I'm happy to have so many good memories within those pink walls.




























1 comment:

  1. Priceless pics! The old Scottsdale photos are fun and the interior shots of Grandma's house will be treasured by family forever. So happy you captured these.

    ReplyDelete